Call: 07398 154 369
1) If you need to reschedule or cancel a lesson due to any reason a minimum of 24 hours prior notice is required, otherwise we reserve the right to charge you for the missed lesson. If your instructor cancels a lesson due to mechanical breakdown or bad weather your lessons will be reschedule according to your convenience and depending on your instructors availability. Please note that all cancellations must be communicated between you and the instructor.
2) Your Instructor will assess you and advise you when you are ready to take the practical driving test and reserve the right to withdraw the use of the training vehicle for driving test purposes without notice if the candidate is not test standard ready and a risk to a public safety and ADP Driver Training does not accept any responsibility for this decision.
3) You might be asked by your instructor for photograph, video and review after passing your driving test, by agreeing to this, you are giving us permission to use it on our website or possibly elsewhere as promotional material.
4) Payment for driving tuition should be made in cash or bank transfer directly to your driving instructor. You must obtain a receipt as ADP Driver Training cannot accept any responsibility for any payments to the instructor.
5) Special offers are only available for new drivers and advance payment is required to take advantage of any special offer. These offers excludes refresher lessons, partly trained drivers and experienced drivers.
6) All block bookings and prepaid lessons must be used within six months and block bookings/prepaid lessons cannot be refunded.